SPX Power Team- Post Tension and StressingJacks
• Ideally suited for work on slab-on-grade where dirt, heat and high volume use take their toll.
• Available in single or double-acting models.
• Standard single-acting units have a 10" (254 mm) stroke. Other stroke lengths are available on special order.
• Dead-end seaters for production work and field work available on special order. (Part #400120)
• Service repair is simple; components are long lasting and easily replaced.
• 3" (76,2 mm) detachable seater nose assembly easily replaced with optional 6" (152,4 mm) nose assembly.
• The jack of choice for highrise and elevated work, thanks to fast return time and light weight.
• All hydraulic fluid controls are internal; more efficient and safer operation during tensioning and retraction.
• Standard double-acting units have an 8 1/2" (216 mm) stroke; others available on special order.
• Specially designed Power Team Control Valves are available for post tensioning jacks.
More from MacScott Bond:
MacScott Bond Ltd is a member of the MacTaggart Scott Group. The Loanhead Division, certified to ISO9001: 2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007, has a full design, manufacture, installation, service and repair capability for pneumatic, oil or water hydraulic and cooling systems. We sell hydraulic, pneumatic and associated components and are distributors for SPX, Globe, Atlas Copco, SPX Power Team, MP Filtri, ACE controls and more.
Please feel free to contact our sales team or one of our engineers for more information about how MacScott Bond can help you.