SPX Power Team- Two Speed/ Single Acting Hand Pumps
Pump Models: P19 | P19L | P59 | P59L | P59F
These two-speed hydraulic hand pumps are single-acting. The pump automatically shifts into the high pressure lift stage upon contact with the load.
• With all metal construction, these won't burn through in welding environments.
• Two-speed reduces handle strokes so you work faster and easier.
• Formed metal handles provide less flex, and reduces operator fatigue.
• Convenient fill port allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
• Fill cap seal acts as safety valve preventing over-pressurizing of the reservoir.
• Relief Valve inboard of check valve prevents loads from drifting down.
• Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
• More usable oil volume - use with larger or longer cylinders
• True unloading valve set for 850psi (59bar) provides more efficiency and lower handle force
• Link design reduces handle effort by 40%
• Durable aluminium reservoir, manifold, and end cap.
• Ergonomic non-slip handle grip provides more comfort
• Spring loaded handle lock incorporated into handle
Accessories to consider:
Foot Control Guard • Pressure Switch • Hoses • Pump Mounted Subplates • Viton Seal Kits • Couplers • Gauges
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in "relief valve" protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurisation of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks
LP = Low Pressure
HP= High Pressure
* Pump includes 2-way valve
More Hydraulic Pump Options:
MacScott Bond Ltd is a member of the MacTaggart Scott Group. The Loanhead Division, certified to ISO9001: 2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007, has a full design, manufacture, installation, service and repair capability for pneumatic, oil or water hydraulic and cooling systems. We sell hydraulic, pneumatic and associated components and are distributors for SPX, Globe, Atlas Copco, SPX Power Team, MP Filtri, ACE controls and more.
Please feel free to contact our sales team or one of our engineers for more information about how MacScott Bond can help you.