SPX Power Team- Single Speed/ Single Acting Hand Pumps
Pump Models: P12 | P23 | P55
These single-speed hydraulic hand pumps are single-acting and are best suited for applications where there is little or no free travel.
• With all metal construction, these won't burn through in welding environments.
• Formed metal handles provide less flex, and reduces operator fatigue.
• Convenient fill port on the P23 and P55 allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
• Fill cap seal acts as safety valve preventing over-pressurizing of the reservoir.
• Relief Valve inboard of check valve prevents loads from drifting down.
• Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
Accessories to consider:
Foot Control Guard • Pressure Switch • Hoses • Pump Mounted Subplates • Viton Seal Kits • Couplers • Gauges
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in "relief valve" protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurisation of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks
LP = Low Pressure
HP= High Pressure
* Pump includes 2-way valve
* P23 pump maximum pressure is 210 bar only.
More Hydraulic Pump Options:
MacScott Bond Ltd is a member of the MacTaggart Scott Group. The Loanhead Division, certified to ISO9001: 2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007, has a full design, manufacture, installation, service and repair capability for pneumatic, oil or water hydraulic and cooling systems. We sell hydraulic, pneumatic and associated components and are distributors for SPX, Globe, Atlas Copco, SPX Power Team, MP Filtri, ACE controls and more.
Please feel free to contact our sales team or one of our engineers for more information about how MacScott Bond can help you.