SPX Power Team- Workshop Equipment
All Workshop Presses are available with
Benefits of the SPX Power Team Workshop Press:
1. 2 to 1 Safety Factor on hydraulic cylinders and they meet ASME B30.1 standards. Cylinders are easily removed for other applications. Single- or Double-Acting cylinders are available; built-in relief valve on double-acting cylinders
2. Full Rated Capacity across width of upper frame, even with workhead moved to one side. (Heavy-duty presses only.)
3. Larger Work Area than most competitor’s models
4. Alignment Lever for simple pin replacement after raising or lowering the bed.
5. Close Manufacturing Tolerance allows even load distribution over four alloy steel pins; not two, like some competitors. (Heavy-duty presses only)
6. Open Throat Feature on 25 ton press provides additional work area by mounting cylinder on outside for C-frame advantage.
7. Frames Can Be Used Horizontally for pressing jobs on extra-long shafts
8. Electric, Air or Hand Hydraulic Pumps are available. All are standard Power Team Pumps. CE approved electric pumps are standard on all presses. Externally adjustable relief valve for precise operator control of working pressure is standard on all electric pumps except PE10 and PE17 series. 24 Volt hand switch for remote control on pumps equipped with solenoid valves.
9. One-Man Operation for bed adjustment. Winch unit quickly raises or lowers bed to desired height. Self-locking winch mechanism prevents bed from dropping when handle is released.
10. 9.5mm I.D. Hose on spring return cylinders on heavy-duty presses provides up to six times faster cylinder return than standard 6.4mm I.D. hose.
11. Fast Cylinder Approach to work provided by 2-speed hand, air or electric pumps.
12. Rugged Uprights 50% stronger than channel iron. Four post design means open side for easy loading of long material.
NOTE: Certain features do not apply to Power Team 10 Ton Roll-Bed, or economy presses.
NOTE: Certain press applications may require guarding. The end user must provide their own guarding where needed.
Remember that MacScott Bond are specialists in hydraulic engineering so if you are in doubt please contact us (0131 448 2950 / firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will happily guideyou to the right solution.
MacScott Bond Ltd is a member of the MacTaggart Scott Group. The Loanhead Division, certified to ISO9001: 2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007, has a full design, manufacture, installation, service and repair capability for pneumatic, oil or water hydraulic and cooling systems. We sell hydraulic, pneumatic and associated components and are distributors for SPX, Globe, Atlas Copco, SPX Power Team, MP Filtri, ACE controls and more.
Please feel free to contact our sales team or one of our engineers for more information about how MacScott Bond can help you.